DANCE WITH ME

Amen, in Jesus name I accept my blessings of desires in abundance of immeasurable proportion, I accept salvation by confessing with my mouth that you my Lord Jesus, King of kings are my Lord and Savior, my God, because of you father everything I speak comes to fruition commanded by the Holy Ghost, through the everlasting love of Jesus Christ, embraced in Gods mercy and grace. Amen...  Lisa Christiansen, child of the one true king ΙΧΘΥΣ :



"Come and dance with me."
Hear the music that calls out your name.
Allow each instrument to be heard on its own,
Solo,
And then allow your senses to hear each sound as they
run from each corner of the room and splash into each other
Forming a sound for your dance,
the music that calls out to you
to You.

"Come."
Cries out the music, each musical note transforming into outstretched arms.
"Come near and let me lead you in the dance."

 Lord I give you my heart,  I give you my soul,  I live for you alone.  Every breath that I take , Every moment I'm awake,  Lord have your way in me!!:

She who hears the strumming of each guitar string, the violins and the drums,
Rises from her bed of sorrows and she sits upon the edge of her bed.
Lifting up her hands and covering her tear streaked face,
She cries out, "No! It hurts too much! I can not get up from this bed! 
How can you call me out with my heart is filled with pain?
How can you ask me to follow when my mind is filled with misery?"

"Come," says the One holding the violin,
"Come to me all who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest." (1)
With a broken spirit, the woman yields to the invitation and pushes her body to follow the sound of the violin. She hears the sound, the beautiful sound, and at the invitation to bring her heavy burdens to the One playing the violin to her heart, she lays her heart down and at His feet, she allows her
heart, so filled with hurt and sadness, to be poured out like thousands of faucets opening for the first time.
 



"Come," He says, placing the violin down and picking up the guitar.

"Come, I will again have compassion on you. I will tread your iniquities underfoot and cast all your sins into the depths of the sea."(2)

He hears from the hidden place in his mind. He holds the broom in his hand and as his sweeps the floor, he wishes he could sweep the broken rooms in his heart. (5)The places in his thoughts and in his memories that he's worked so hard to keep hidden. Oh, how they've worked so hard to resurface and remind him of the past, the torment, the abuse, the neglect and the help that never came. "Blame God and die!" "Take your own life!" "No one loves you!" In the midst of the taunting lies, the guitar calls out to him.
"Come and do not delay."

"They will know my story." He responds, "I cannot follow. There is so much shame in my life. Leave me here in the shadows." The guitar player looks at him and changes the soft call from what seemed a simple lullaby to his heart, to a thunderous call. "Run!" calls the One who plays the guitar, "Run and do not look back. Come and I will make all things new!"(3)

Psalm 105:2:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/474215035740524344/

 The broken man places his broom to this side and with great heaviness in his heart, and his head hung in shame, he walks. As the strumming of the guitar changes, he begins to feel the song of forgiveness taking form in his heart and he runs towards the One who calls him to come and dance where the old is gone and all is made new. He comes near to the Musician and unable to contain the emotions in his heart, he falls on his knees, with his hands on his face, and he cries out a prayer to the tune of the music moving throughout his entire being.

The One with the guitar places it down and gives His back to those who have come running to Him. He turns to the musical instruments, lifts His hands and commands each instrument to come to attention. In unison they begin to follow the Conductor and play for each life that has listened to the music. He leads them in a song of deliverance and invites them to dance before Him. He turns to the drums and with one movement of his hand, all the other instruments fall silent. The drums begin to play away, a sound of war and deliverance, a sound of freedom.

Bible Verse on Pointe Shoes!  Amazing idea for real dancing girls!!! and guys of course!! ~Alyssa Penner:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/383228249514454538/


And as He plays, I invite you who read, you who are broken and with your heart heavy and sad. I call unto you who feel abandoned, unloved and like your life is falling apart. I call upon you who are tired and confused and feel like it's not worth to live another day, I call unto you to come, run into His presence and dance. For in the dance, in the music, you will experience His love and His presence. His Love will wrap itself like musical lines with notes all around you. He will sing over you and rejoice over you with His love. (4)The One who plays each instrument, is the One who loves you beyond your imagination. There is nothing so horrible that He will turn you away. Your shame is not a reason to hide and stay away from Him. He plays for you and puts out his hand to you. "Will you come and dance?"

I imagine my God as the player of each instrument and as the Conductor of this imaginary symphony. My heart also imagines that His message of Love is also a call, an invitation to all who have lost hope to come and listen to his words. In my mind, I try to create a picture that shows God's love like a song that invites you to come into His presence and dance away your hurts, lay down every burden and begin a new life filled with Promises from the Lord. (6)Will the dance completely change your life? Maybe not. But the Lord, God Almighty who offers to be with you, will definitely change your situation, no matter how dark, how sad, how angry, and how horrifying it seems today.

When the spirit of Yahweh moves in my heart, I will dance like David danced!!:
https://catherinelarosepoesiaearte.blogspot.com/2012/06/christiane-vleugels.html


  

Rise up and dance your way into God's presence. There is nothing impossible or hard for Him. He will carry you through your heartaches, your memories, your sickness and your sadness. 
Come and join me in the dance. In my heart, I rise and begin to dance, respond to His call on to the dance floor. There is room for you and you and you. Come, listen to God gently calling you. I pray and hope to dance with you there one day as well. 

Written by Angeline M Duran Santiago

Scripture References: In every area you've seen a number with parenthesis, here are the scriptures I was thinking of while I was writing. I pray they are a blessing to you:

(1)Matthew 11:28
(2)Micah 7:19
(3)2 Corinthians 5:17
(4)Zephaniah 3:17
(5)Mark 5:3
(6)Romans 7:6


Comments