NOT ONE OF THEM



For the past few years now, more and more, Christians have really been getting a bad rap on the television, media and editorials. It seems every time someone showcases a Christian, it's to prove why these radical and judgmental fanatics need to be silenced. I've taken the time to research these articles and news videos and have come to one conclusion. These are not the Christians I know. They do not represent the Gospel I believe when I read the Bible. Here I hope to show why I'm not one of them.

John 8:32

King James Version (KJV)
And ye shall know the truth, 
and the truth shall make you free.


Click on each title below and that will serve as the link to take you to the blogs. I hope you can take the time to meditate on each one and pray. Maybe your views change and maybe they don't. I have shared my personal convictions on this one. I won't apologize.


First, let me introduce you to the Westboro Baptist Church. Each time they are in the news they are shown as , "that Christian group". I hope to break every and any links connecting my faith to theirs. It just can't be.


Next, let us look at protesters rioting abortion clinics. What exactly are they trying to accomplish? Is their agenda a message of love or anger? Maybe I'll never be spoken to by many Christians again, but I'm so tired of seeing this hatred mob called Christians. Don't we represent Christ?


Lastly, the Jesus-Man. Yes. You read it correctly. According to this man, the world should no longer be waiting for the return of the Son of God because he's already here. Oh, wait, this man is Jesus. But, here's the catch- didn't he die a few months ago. Oh, yeah, we're waiting for his......Well, something.

In each blog I hope I have hit some heavy thinking and emotional chords. Could be you're hating me just about now. The truth is I'm more interested in sharing the real Gospel of God's Word. You know, the Real Message we're supposed to be sharing with the world. 

In plain English, Jesus came to give his life so that we wouldn't have to live all messed up, hating, killing, hurting and sending people to hell. He came to take our place in hell so we never have to experience it. 

Everything Jesus did was so that we could have full access to our Heavenly Father and an amazing life in Him. This life starts here on Earth, not in heaven, because once you have Jesus in your life, hope begins and we have a reason to keep going.

John 3:14-19

New International Version (NIV)
14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,[a] 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”[b]
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.

#christiandoctrine #falseprophets #abortion #fanatics 

Comments