Five Verses to Remind You God Loves You


      All around us, there are signs that Valentine's Day is fast approaching. Regardless if  you celebrate this day of remembering a loved one or  not, hearts decorate the stores and gift ideas flood the aisles no matter where you are from grocery store to the pharmacy. 
     So, I thought, why not be reminded of the originator of Love? God is love. Jehovah is Love. Our Redeemer is Love and loves us. Here are a few reminders that His love is true always, forever, and never fails, falters or ends.

God loves you!
Jeremiah 31:3
The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying, "Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.







God fills us with his love
1 John 4:16
And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in loved abides in God, and God in him.




We can know God's love
Proverbs 8:17
I love those who love me, And those who seek me diligently will find me.




God wants to be a part of our life
John 14:23
Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him."



You and I belong to God
Isaiah 43:1
But now, thus says the Lord, who created you, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you" I have called you by your name: You are Mine."

God is always showering us with his love.







For you by Angeline Duran Santiago

Comments