HOW DO I KNOW HE CARES?







Seek me with all your heart - Jeremiah 29:13:  
By Angeline M Duran Santiago

How do we know for sure that God has not forgotten us?
How can we be sure He cares about what we are going through, right now?

God is interested in every area of your life.
When you wake up and feel upset.
He cares.
Those moments you want to walk out of the room and not go back because you're so angry or so hurt that it's best to just leave.
God understands.
When you get bad news, really bad news, and it seems the ceiling falls upon you- literally.
God is there with you.
He has not forgotten you.
I know this.
I am sure.


April Lock Screen – C. Brooke Ring - Free Scripture Lock Screen - Floral Wallpaper for iPhone - Free Bible Verse Lock Screen:

Because,
He has not forgotten or abandoned me.
I've felt miserable and alone, many times.
I've felt like walking away and giving up, so many times.
There have been moments when life has not been fair, when the news has been horrible, and when my heart has felt so hard that I just wished God would take me away and not let me come back.
It was there that He reached out into the darkness in my life.
It was in my darkness that He loved me and accepted me, with my anger, my hurt.
He cares.
In your moment, in your now, in your chaos and despair.
He shows up.
He remains.
Even if He is quiet.
He will strengthen you when you say, "I can't take it any more!"
He will hold you up when your knees are weak and you want to fall and break down.
God will embrace you and hug you tight when you hurt and your heart feels like ice and stone.

 Amen, in Jesus name I accept my blessings of desires in abundance of immeasurable proportion, I accept salvation by confessing with my mouth that you my Lord Jesus, King of kings are my Lord and Savior, my God, because of you father everything I speak comes to fruition commanded by the Holy Ghost, through the everlasting love of Jesus Christ, embraced in Gods mercy and grace. Amen...  Lisa Christiansen, child of the one true king ΙΧΘΥΣ http://countingmyblessings.com/:


My friend, God cares. God is interested in your happy days and your crappy days.
God is aware of your needs. But, you must also be aware of His love for you and that He is reachable. His presence is available and His help is attainable. Just ask. Just reach out and grab His hands when He reaches out to you. Don't be afraid to invite Him into your secret closet, into your home, into your situation and trust Him. God will work it all out.

Comments