It is wonderful to be able to celebrate being a woman, being a mom, a wife and a provider. But, just in case you've had one of those overload weeks where appointments, schedules, meetings, practices, the house and so many things occupied all your "ME" time.
Here are some ideas of ways to have "ME" time at home without leaving home. You just may have what you need in your home to treat yourself to a Home Spa today. You're so worth it. Enjoy! May God's peace fill your home as you rest.
Before you begin:
- Find your favorite music and put it on. (softly or LOUDLY)
- Choose to rejoice and have a relaxing time.
- Find any books or magazines you will want to read and place them by your side or on the floor in a basket.
- If you like a nicely scented room, light some candles.
- Organize your supplies, towels, ingredients and items you'll need in one place.
- Tell everyone in your home that now it's your time and that they should only come to you if it's an emergency. If your husband is home, share what you want to do and ask for his help in giving you some "ME" time.
I've provided the links for all these great ideas. Just click on titles.
Soothing Oatmeal Scrub (Facial Cleanser)Click for more
Cucumber Mask (Relaxing & Tightens Pores)Click for more