Celebrating Your Special Day!

Another year has passed and a new 
one if before me. A new one is before you.



     We sit here together and contemplate on what we’ve left behind, accomplishments, failures, and times of regret and moments of gratitude. Yet, you and I know, even though we are not as young as we use to be, that there is a long road ahead, a path before us that is part of our given destiny.

Today we chose to continue venturing into that cobble stone path in the distance that beckons us into one more adventure. Today we decide if we will get closer to fulfilling those things the Lord has placed in our hearts, in our dreams, in our visions, and in our hearts. Today we pump ourselves up and renew our confidence in who God says we are and decide to spread our wings to soar into the challenges that lay ahead, face them, conquer them, and overcome through faith.



 Or, we can fall down on our soft bed, filled with so many pillows and an amazingly warm quilt and allow sleep to overpower us into hibernation of the heart, spirit, and everything we are and should be.

Ephesians 5:14

Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

Perhaps, today is your birthday. Happy You-Day!
Or, maybe today you've made a decision to walk with the Lord. Happy Birthday to you too. You have been born into God's family! That's an awesome celebration right there.


Take a moment to contemplate on what a blessing you are and just how much the Lord loves you. There is so much God wants to do in your life. See yourself today rising up to be an awesome instrument in God's hands. 

My prayer: Lord, I give you my heart....Have your way in me. This video expresses my desire and hope for my life and I pray it becomes yours.



From my heart to yours, God bless you!
-Angie Duran



Comments