LAST DAY RUMORS AND FEAR

image found in google search and belongs to beforeitsnews.org



By Angeline M Duran Santiago

What are we supposed to be doing now that it is so out in the open about all the signs and wonders the Bible has forever said were going to come to pass? There is talk of demonic manifestation already taking place throughout the world, including the sighting of out of this world phenomenon, aliens, and a new world order getting ready to force an agenda on everyone that will not bow down to this world's popular views.

Yes, I am not belittling the reality that we are living in some really evident end time moments, but I want to challenge you today with a question...So, what? Now that you have the proof that so many Bible reading folks have know for like, forever, now what are you going to do with all this information? 

Are you going to go crazy, start worrying, become afraid of the entities that thrive in darkness and start thinking if you should stay as a Christian or adapt to the changes because it will keep you out of the spotlight? Will the only conversation on your lips be what is coming? Will it be what is taking place prophetically and just talk and think about what is getting ready to be released or will you accept the challenge I place before you today? As a matter of fact, it is not even a challenge from me, but a decision from you....


This is where my mind remains:
Keep therefore the words of this covenant, and do them, that ye may prosper in all that ye do. That thou should enter into covenant with the Lord thy God, and into his oath, which the Lord thy God makes with thee this day. 
- Deuteronomy 29: 9-12

Yes, there is talk that things will get very bad, very soon. But, this is where my heart turns to:
And the Lord thy God will make thee plenteous in every work of thine hand, in the fruit of they body and in the fruit of they cattle, and in the fruit of they land for good; for the Lord will again rejoice over thee for good, as he rejoiced over they father; If thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord they God, to keep his statures which are written in this book of the law, and if thou will turn unto the Lord they God with all thine heart and with all they soul.
Deuteronomy 30

Wow, if you listen to the news fear will overtake you and what do you do? I find my hope in these words:
Be strong and of good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them; for the Lord thy God, he it is that does go with thee, he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
Deuteronomy 31:6

So, the challenge is this: Will you allow the news, the media, the you tube videos and the prophets of doom to tear your faith apart and drag you out into the streets filled with despair? Or, will you make a decision to turn to the Lord with all your heart and trust in Him for every area of your life, physically, emotionally and financially? Will you follow the voices that say, "We are doomed!" or will you follow the Shepherd that says, "Follow me, I will lead you and you will lack nothing. I will take care of you."

Surrender your mind on this:
He that dwells in the secret place of the Most High, shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
-Psalm 91:1

And as far as those that will rise up to come against us, I say:
Through God we shall do valiantly; for he it is that shall tread down our enemies
Psalm 108:13


Prayer:
Lord, I thank you for the opportunity to live in this prophetic time where I can see your words of so long ago coming to life all around me. I thank you that I can see where so many said your Word that is Ancient and Old fashion and a bunch of lies, is setting the trend, leading the way, and the focus of everything coming to pass. I thank you that in the midst of alarming news, negative words against believers, and the reality that persecution has just begun, you will and you have dressed us with your peace and the assurance that we can trust in you and what your word declares.

I speak peace into the hearts and minds of my family and friends. I speak peace into the hearts of people that are afraid and I ask the Lord to show you that He is greater than anything that can come against you, whether seen or unseen. I pray for my loved ones that have not opened their heart to invite Jesus in. I pray that they will allow God's love to fill their lives so that they can experience joy, strength and the courage to stand through hard times. I pray for our finances. Lord, bless, multiply and stretch our finances. Multiply our provisions and supply us with enough of what we need for each day. Provide us with those things we need, in Jesus Name. 

Lord, I pray your peace and your strength over my family and my friends. We cast our cares upon You Lord. We place our trust in You. Lord, fear has to go for it cannot stay. We put our eyes on you and you alone. I pray that you will flood the minds and hearts of believers around the world with wisdom, your wisdom to make the right decisions, with knowledge, with understanding to discern the times and know what to choose and what to walk away from. I pray that your people will identify false prophets and teachers and walk away, unmask them and stand full of you. Holy Spirit, have your way in us and as the days begin to unfold to manifest a greater presence of evil and darkness, for your love and mercy for your people, increase your presence, your power and your protection as you have promised to cover and be with us, in Jesus Name. Amen.

God's word says:
The beloved of the Lord shall dwell in safety by him, and the Lord shall cover he all the day long, and he shall dwell between his shoulders. (my note: I guess that means, dwelling in my heart.)
-Deuteronomy 33:12


#endtimes #prophecy #propheticfears #believerspray #trustGod #fearnot #Godreigns #endtimeprayer #pray #believe

Comments