WORSHIP LEADERS, GOD'S MEN, WRITE A NEW SONG!


By Tito Santiago GlobalNoize.org
 "I long for passionate, unashamed male worshippers to arise that will express and represent the warrior within and the God of war that lives."
-Tito Santiago, www.NoizeRadioLive.com

I saw this up today and if you know me, well, if you do, that's right, it seemed a great blog idea- So, here it is.

It's as if I could hear the call coming forth from this message and challenging those that are on the front lines with their musical instruments and voices, their instruments of praise and worship, to use them to do more than just sing a pretty song. I could sense the urgency from this message to rise up and write about more than just God's love, but to incite this generation to know about God's power, God's promises and that He is with us through thick and thin.

The songs being written are hard to get into sometimes. I remember writers like Ron Kenoly that once incited a generation to come before God, challenging us to look up in the Scriptures what he was singing about and realizing, "Yes, I can dance for the Lord! Yes, I can make war in the heavenlies! Yes, God is a mighty God!" 

The LORD is a warrior; 
the LORD is his name.
Exodus 15:3


I love nothing more than to be able to listen to the drums calling me out on to the dance floor to move in praise and declaration of the Mighty God I serve. Songs that inspire me to move in a way that shows my God as a God that has given me victory over the enemy, and has prepared my hands to war, and has equipped me for the battle make it easy to break forth in prayer no matter where I am.

Perhaps this generation has gotten too many lullubies about heaven. That's awesome to have, but oh, to have the truths that transform. I believe we need more songs like the words from the Book of Psalms. We need songs that take God's promises and remind us that we are not alone and God is a God that answers prayer. 

You will not have to fight this battle.
Take up your positions:
Stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you,
Judah and Jerusalem.
Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.
God out to face them tomorrow,
and the LORD will be with you."
2 Chronicles 20:17


In my days of youth, I remember writing songs as if one day I'd have the opportunity to perform them. They were my prayers and my confessions before the Lord. They were my declarations of my faith and that I would always trust in Him. They came during times spent seeking the Lord. Where are those who will seek God's presence for a fresh word?


Rise up, men of God, and write a new song on to the Lord. Take us beyond the fairy tale, beyond the lifting of hands to feel the rain of heaven, and beyond the cry of our heart. Take us to the Cross where Life fought against Death and prevailed. Take us to the grave where Darkness had to bow before God's Presence. Take us to the promises of a King that is coming for His Bride. Take us to a God that will fight for His people until the very end. Take us to a place of worship that says, "No matter what may come my way, I will not be moved because my foundation is Jesus and no one else."

Here this, you kings!
Listen, you rulers!
I, even I, will sing to the LORD;
I will praise the LORD,
the God of Israel, in song.
Judges 5:3

Well, maybe I blew up Tito's message and made a big deal out of it but I just agreed a little too much. Sometimes, no, most of the time, I turn on the Christian and Gospel Radio Stations and I can't listen on for long. The DJs play non-stop slow songs that all sound the same and although they are beautiful and inspirational, I want to worship and dance unto the Most High. 

So, are you ready to write? Get ready, set, and go forth!
May the Lord inspire you to write for this generation that is being told about a one world order. May you write songs for those who have been imprisoned for their faith in God. May you write songs for this generation that will be told there is no God and the Bible is a false. May you write songs to awaken the warriors to pray, to fast, to weep before the Lord and to speak under God's anointing and power.
Write away!

In that day they will say, 
"Surely this is our God;
we trusted in Him, and he saved us.
This is the LORD,
We trusted in him;
let us rejoice and be glad
in his salvation."
Isaiah 25:9

#newworship #newworshipsong #christianworship #christianpraise #victorysong #songofwar #godofwar #singanewsong #praiseGod #writenewsongforGod #ChristianWorshipLeader #menworship #psalmist #riseupChristians #Godsgeneration #Godspeople #musicforGod

Comments