IN GOD'S KEEPING

 

I truly believe that there is no better place to find yourself in this life than to be found safe in God's keeping. My heart is thankful for the place I find myself in tonight. There are so many emotions battling inside of me, and yet, at the end of it all, I am going to sleep in peace because I hear God speaking to my heart and reminding me, "Everything is going to be fine." Why? Because I am safely hidden in His care.

Your struggles, your pain, and your challenges each day are very real. It's not easy to get up and face each day with so much junk in our lives. But, I believe the Lord is reminding us tonight that we really need to learn to trust in Him. We truly need to give all we have inside of us and no longer see it as a blessing or necessary, give it up to the Lord. It is in being in Him, in God's presence that we can truly feel safe, safe in Him.

Lord, I thank you tonight for the work you continue to do. At times I am not sure of how all of this will work out. There are moments of fear and doubt, but I surrender those to you because they don't belong in my life. 

 

Lord, I am looking forward to seeing your hand at work in our lives. I believe the right verse is, "I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord." Psalm 118:17~ Yes, Lord, I will live to declare what you have done. I will live to expose what is hurting so many people still lost in the darkness and I will shine your healing and delivering Light into their lives. In You, there is healing. In you, all things are renewed!

I pray that no matter where you find yourself tonight, that no matter how messed up things are in your life, your heart or your mind, your workplace, your family, and in your body, that you run and place your life, everything you are going through, in His keeping. He cares for you. He will not let you go. Fall into His loving arms. Trust Him.
Amen.

Written by Angeline M Duran Santiago
 
 
 




 

Comments