I SURRENDER ALL

From Angie, With Love.
The year is coming to a close. So much has changed and yet so much remains the same. Many of us have grown in our faith as we have seen the Lord walk with us in the most difficult circumstances. Many of us are still waiting for a miracle and believing God never fails. As the weather gets colder and the holidays move us quickly to the last days of this year, I am reminded that God does not rely on time moving slow or speeding by. God does not depend on the shifting of seasons. God moves in His will based on what He knows is best for us. He works on our behalf even when we do not really know what to pray or how to bring our words before Him.
Lord, tonight I come to You and I ask that You would just turn the flashlight of your Word upon my life, my heart, and my mind. Show me what You see and allow me to understand the areas in my life that I need to work on, to change, to surrender to You, give to You completely. Lord, renew me. You make all things new. Restore me. Make me stronger than before. Hold my heart in Your hands and do not allow my heart to pursue anything that is not in Your Plan and Will for my life. I am yours, Lord. I am yours. We are yours, Lord.
Father in Heaven, raise me up to be a vessel You can use for Your divine purpose. Remove the fear that comes into my life sometimes. Take the fear and give me boldness to share Your Message with others. Give me ears and a heart to listen when someone shares their story. Give me Your Words and Your Heart to speak life and hope and healing into their story. You are still writing my story and I believe You are writing so many stories of the many people in my life. You are a Master Storyteller. Rewrite our stories of loss and sorrow into stories of joy and hope. Dear Lord, move in my heart. Heal me. Heal my children. Heal their hearts, their bodies. Heal my parents. Heal us from sickness and from the hurts life has wounded us and afflicted us with. Heal our past and fill our present moment with more of You. More of You. More of You.

Comments