CELEBRATIONS

We all love celebrations. 

      Celebrating is a part of life we all enjoy! We celebrate our children passing difficult exams, Graduation ceremonies, birthdays and weddings. Perhaps you celebrated a promotion, the wonderful arrival of a new baby, a new apartment or the the purchase of a home, new furniture or getting ready to go away on vacation. These are all great reasons to celebrate! We love getting together, eating, listening to music, eating some more, and celebrating!

     There's a lot of talk about a celebration that is being prepared as well. You and I have been invited. You didn't get an invitation? Of course you did. Maybe you don't remember.

Then the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!” And he added, “These are the true words of God.”  Revelations 19:9

You don't think this was meant for you?

John 1:12 - But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name.

I'm telling you the truth. You have been invited to be part of a celebration that will top any Hollywood party, any inauguration, any world event that has ever been or will be. Heaven's plan will blow them all away.

Can't find your invitation? Think you're not going to make it? Can I prove to you that you can go, if you choose to ? Only you can decide to stay away.

 John 6:37 - All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

First, you have to believe and receive God's invitation to a new life that is filled by Him. He calls you out.

1 Thessalonians 5:23 - And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and [I pray God] your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Next, make a decision to walk each day with God's invitation in your heart. Trust in Him. Read His Word.
Know He has a better plan. Let your hope be renewed.

Let not your heart be troubled, you believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions, if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. I will come again and receive you to myself; that where I am, there you may be also. John 14:2 
                        Click on Video to View

So, will you trust Him today? Will you say, "Yes." to His invitation? He will celebrate your victories on that day! You and I just have to get ready. Heaven has been preparing this event for a while. I can't begin to imagine what a great moment it will truly be.

                       Click on video to enjoy


Your comments or prayer requests are always welcomed. Have an awesome day!




Comments