I WILL and I CHOOSE


The house is quiet. The kids are still in their nests. Outside, the neighbors are being kind enough to keep it down this morning. Sunshine is softly pushing through my window blinds and land upon my uncovered feet. 



Softly, I rise to push the curtains to the side, welcoming the warmth of the morning sun. A few birds jump on the sidewalk searching for breakfast and my mind begins to plan breakfast for my trio as well.

This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it!

I will declares a choice. 
Throughout this sun kissed day, I choose JOY!

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord!

We will states a union of choice.
Not only today,but daily, I will help my family as we walk under God's love and grace.



I will rise up and seek you this morning. Without you in my life, there is no reason for birds singing a wake up song each morning. If I don't have You, the sun's caress each day is only a bother.

So, I choose to trust in You for all my needs. I choose to worship You in all I do. I choose to find and see the joy in your creation. 

            I will.
            I will.
            
            I choose.
            I will rejoice!





Comments