CLOSE YOUR UMBRELLA



Rain.
Then we talk about the concept of rain, we usually see it as miserable weather. The way we dress to go to work or just do our  daily tasks changes and we look for ways to be ready for the outpouring of liquid that will soak our clothes, drench our feet if we don't have rain boots, and cause our neck to feel cold drops of icy water to trickle down from our soaked hair on to our backs.

Rain.
During difficult times in life we say, "When it rains, it pours!" We're saying, "Man, when does it end? When bad things come my way they don't seem to stop."

Today is a good day to change our ways on seeing rain clouds in the sky. Today is a great day to erase th negative notion that rain will ruin your day.

I will bless my people and their homes around my holy hill. And in the proper season, I will send the showers they need. There will be showers of blessing. Ezekiel 34:26


Look, we're part of this world and hard times are always ready to rise in our midst. But, we have a choice today to let the rains be signs of torment, or to see them as a promise from heaven's greatest voice and believe that showers of blessings are on their way.

Close your umbrella. I have. Mine is far away in the back of the closet. Too many things have been going wrong lately and I refuse to accept this is all that is coming my way or yours. Showers of blessings! Do you see the rain clouds forming above you? Do you see them moving quickly and quietly as they move towards your home? Do you sense the urgency of oncoming rain, heavy rains, getting ready to fall upon your neighborhood?



Come rain!
Come in all your power and might!
My feet are bare and I await you at the doorstep.

The umbrellas are hidden along with raincoat and boots. My heart is in joyous expectation. God has promised to stay with me through the storms. God has promised to never leave me or forsake me. 
So, hurry!
Pour upon my life for I am ready to twirl and jump in the puddles formed on the streets.Let the skies be filled with thunderous music and as each drop falls upon me, I shall dance! Dance! Rejoice!
God has something amazing for you and I.
Look up to the heavens for it's about to pour.



(video)Holy Spirit, Rain Down- Hillsong- You Tube 



#rain #outpour #blessing #blessings #danceintherain #joy #faith #hope #godsrain #raininme #rainonme #face #facebook #today #google

Comments