Lord, there is always something to be thankful for. I am thankful for the things I have and choose not to focus on what I lack.
You word declares that You shall supply all my needs according to your riches in glory. You Word states it so I’m going to patiently wait on your provision for all things.




I am thankful for the experiences I've had in the past few weeks. I am learning to see that your grace is sufficient to get me through each moment. In your word, it says that Joseph was mistreated, wrongly imprisoned and abandoned, and yet he was able to declare in Genesis 50:20 "But as for you, ye thought evil against me: but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day to save much people alive.

 I believe my pain and my struggles have been to make me even more sensitive to others and so that I can see that no one else but you were truly able to bring change and help at the right time.


I am thankful for people that pray for me and with me. You know them by name. Thank you that I've been able to come before you and see my friend who was dead come back to life, literally. Thank you that you are restoring long lost relationships. You have said in your word, Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.      John 16:22

Lord, I am also thankful that you have given me a heart to love others. No matter who they are, the choices they've made in life or are going to make, regardless if we agree on issues or not, even if they say they don’t really care to hear about Your love, thank you that I can be there for them when they need me. Thank you that you are teaching my heart to see through your eyes. I make mistakes many times, but thank you for your guidance. I know many that have very different beliefs and political viewpoints, but you are not interested in their argument. You want them to know that you love them. And, once they truly understand that, their lives will be in your hands, and that’s the right place to be.

CLICK TO VIEW VIDEO, "I HAVE A THANKFUL HEART" by PETRA


Lastly, Lord, thank you for the people that have forgiven me, as well. I know that I've had a bad attitude at times, especially with family, thanks for making things right. Continue to work in my life, for you are the potter and I am the clay. Make me an instrument you can use for your glory, every day. Amen. 

Comments