AGAINST DEATH BUT FULL OF RAGE!



Exhibit B: The Protests at the Abortion Clinic

The criticism is that Christian fanatics attack abortion clinics ready to kill doctors performing abortions. They stand at the entrance to block anyone from entering. There has been fighting, people going to jail and so much confusion from these riots. Signs are held up to show the women entering what they're about to do is wrong while they listen to the protesters tell them they're killers and going to hell.

Now, wait! Before you stop reading to get your bible and put me in my place, let me finish sharing my views on these groups.

God is love and the giver of all life. All life is sacred.

Psalm 139 says:
I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.
My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them.

You see, that's just it. I can see, read and understand how precious and amazing God creating life is because I believe God's word to be truth. I believe God's word to be the words of life that I follow in my own life. These women entering these clinics have yet to understand the value of that child in their womb because they have not understood the value of their own life before God's eyes. 

They are hurting or maybe angry. They are going through so many emotions and decisions while they are facing to terminate this wonderful person waiting to meet them. Me holding up a sign that says baby killer is not going to stop them. It will not draw them closer to God's love but push them deeper into despair.
If these ladies knew God's will and plan for their lives, and if they had God's Spirit in their hearts, they would never be near a place like an abortion clinic.



A doctor that has embraced the message of the cross would never terminate a pregnancy. And this is why I strongly believe Christians do not belong on the sidelines demonstrating, speaking with hate and attacking those walking in. The Christianity I know represents Jesus.

Instead, use your energy to share God's message of love and life. Teach young girls how precious and valuable their lives are. Share with them God's love. Once they understand how God plants a purpose in each life the moment of conception; they will live differently, make better choices and love life. Give free workshops in churches. Even church girls end up in those abortion clinics because they might go to church but there is no relationship with Jesus. Only Jesus in your heart allows you to see the sanctity of life He places in your womb.


I know. You may disagree. Most likely, you will never read another one of my blogs. I am just too tired of the hate and being identified with these groups. I got too much hurt in the world to ever imagine the church will give it to me, also. The world has enough pain and darkness. Isn't it time to let God's Love in action make a difference?

Want to make a difference in the lives of women choosing abortion? Pray for them. Pray for women battling or not battling with this decision as if it were your own. 

Have the need to be present in an abortion clinic? Pray.
Pray for the Lord to fill you with love, healing hugs and words that someone may need to hear. Maybe you don't even need to talk and God's Spirit will lead someone to you. Pour out God's love upon them. You don't know what this woman has already gone through. Maybe she's been threatened to get rid of the baby. Maybe she was raped or abused. 

God is a God that heals and restores but you need to be filled with His love, compassion and knowledge of His Word to listen and allow God to use you.

Are you ready to start praying for these women as if they were you?

Back to NOT ONE OF THEM



#abortion #abortions #righttolife #abortionist #Christian #againstabortion #abortionprotest #abortionclinic #aborted #fetus #prolife #prochoice #godislove #lifeisprecious #lifematters #chooselife

Comments